Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring!

As a full-time SAHM, it's easy to lose track of what day it is. With the weather so wonky, it's even more so. If I didn't look at a calendar it would be easy to think it was the first day of summer rather than spring! Not that I am complaining, I am a pretty big wimp when it comes to cold weather.  I am especially glad for the warmer weather now, because in addition to a solid case of cabin fever, our house has been fighting round two of let's-share-our-bugs-with-each-other. Poor girl had an ear infection/cold/fever for two weeks while the adults fought our own bugs. Then because that was so much fun, we did it all again, this time with a double ear infection. Still, I am thanking my lucky starts it wasn't worse. We finally feel we are all healthy (enough) to enjoy the beautiful gift of sunshine.

And here is another ray of sunshine...




1 comment: